Mysticritz Restaurant Consultants provides solutions to the Macomb County, Michigan area to help improve restaurant performance through innovative software solutions for dine-in order taking an business management
** Due to the COVID-19 situation, all initial software consultation prices are 50% of the regular price. Restaurant software consults are now only $750. These consults can be done at your business, or at your home. Fill out the contact form below.
Let us help you find the right software solution for your restaurant. Below are some software options we can introduce you to during our face-to-face consulting session.
- Toast is an all-in-one POS and restaurant management system. Built specifically for foodservice, Toast is remarkably easy to use. Toast customers can easily fulfill orders, update online and in-house menus, and manage staff payroll. With online ordering, advanced real-time reporting and loyalty programs built in, Toast eliminates the need to juggle multiple vendors and dramatically cuts costs.
- Cloud based Restaurant inventory management software and app. MarketMan gives you the tools you need to manage your inventory, suppliers, orders, and menu costing. Get accurate food cost and know where your money is going in real time. Set alerts when menu items become less profitable and get notifications when supplier prices fluctuate. The result is better control and more profits.
- NCR Aloha is a cloud-enabled tech platform that helps operators embrace digital transformation to run every aspect of the restaurant, drive on- and off-premise revenue, streamline management and exceed guest expectations. With an all-in-one subscription model, core capabilities include fixed and mobile POS, contactless dining, analytics, online ordering, 3rd party delivery integrations and more. Used in thousands of restaurants worldwide, more staff are trained on Aloha than any other POS.
- Use Resy FREE through June 2021! Resy can help your restaurant manage reservations, waitlists, takeout, virtual events, and more with no cover fees. For full-service restaurants looking to expand their brand beyond the host stand, streamline operations, decrease no-show rates and increase profitability; Industry low no show rate of 2.3%. Over 6,000 restaurants.
- The HungerRush restaurant management system helps you drive more orders, analyze sales data, track inventory, connect with customers and manage employees. Built on an integrated platform for restaurant operators who want to dominate across every ordering channel. HungerRush is the best fit for those operating anywhere between 1 and 19 locations serving pizza and/or other food in quick service and fast casual concepts.
- Upserve POS is an industry-leading POS used by thousands of restaurants that serves up insights daily. Specifically designed by restaurant people, Upserve merges an easy-to-use interface with powerful POS features to modernize and streamline your restaurant operations: including Online Ordering, Contactless Payments, and Tableside Devices to boost profits and optimize your restaurant operations.
- Tripleseat is a catering and event management platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues that will increase sales and streamline the booking process. It is the first web-based system created by hospitality event managers for hospitality event managers. Since 2008 Tripleseat has taken the restaurant business by storm providing solutions and simplifying the event process from start to finish. Over 2,500 venues and 18,000+ event industry expert trust Tripleseat.
- Prism POS offers an feature-rich and easy to use system for all restaurant types. Complete with intuitive touch screen ordering, detailed reporting, inventory controls, food & labor cost analysis, and staff scheduling. Add ons include online ordering, and multiple payment options for takeout, curbside, and delivery, including contactless delivery. Microworks has been providing complete turn-key Point of Sale solutions to customers, many of which have been clients for 30 years. Get a quote today!
- Jolt is a tablet-based software used to manage daily operations for brands like Chick-fil-A, McDonald's, and Buffalo Wild Wings. Owners and managers get a real-time look at daily operations from their phone, and in-store tablets keep staff accountable and on task. Jolt includes a training library, drag-n-drop schedule builder, text notifications, a time clock, and more. Trusted in thousands of restaurants across the globe, Jolt has helped over 300,000 users complete over 700 million tasks.
- CrunchTime is the leading back office restaurant management platform for multi-unit operators. Our mission is to provide exceptional technology tools and solutions to help our customers reduce their food & beverage costs and optimize their labor and workforce efficiencies.
Use The Contact Form Below Or Text 1-586-224-5872
Mysticritz Restaurant Services is owned & operated by Robert Hewson of Clinton Township, Michigan
Mysticritz Restaurant Services © 2020